Friday, December 18, 2009

THE BOOKMAN HEADS TO NYC

Today Annie and I are off to NYC to spend the Christmas/New Year holiday season with our family who live up there. Snow showers are promised over the next few days so we may even get a white Christmas.
The Bookman has, of course, packed his trusty laptop and will be blogging from New York as time and opportunity permit.
Thank you for your visits to my blog during this past year. I wish you you a happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

5 comments:

Vanda Symon said...

Have a wonderful time. I look forward to reports on the new book shops you discover!

Rachael King said...

Have a great trip! Jealous.

Unknown said...

It's one of NZ's best and informative blogs, Graham, on matters literary, so thank you for it from this reader.

Have a great Christmas.

Jolisa said...

Not just snow showers - proper accumulation! The weather forecast is promising up to a foot. Bring your woollies and borrow a sled :-)

Mary McCallum said...

Ye gads you'll need your own personal snow plough! I am quite good with a shovel and could be persuaded to wield it efficiently when and where you want me to[in front of your every step if you like] ... just send me the air ticket and I'll be there in time for Christmas.

And thanks for another amazing year of Beatties Bookblog. Where would the NZ lit scene be without you? Merry Chrissy to you and Annie. X