Sunday, June 12, 2011

A MAN MELTING

From author Craig Cliff's blog:

In the ether

An eBook version of A Man Melting has been available worldwide for a month or two now. I haven't made a big deal about it yet because, well, I didn't know.  My manager at work told me two weeks ago that he'd downloaded my book for his kindle, but I assumed that it would, like the physical copy, be only available in New Zealand and Australia. But no. Folks in the UK, Canada, the US, India, Kiribati, San Marino and Madagascar can get a copy of A Man Melting for their digital device (internet access permitting).

The best places to try and nab a copy are Amazon and eBooks.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The difference in the pricing is quite extraordinary : amazon $12 odd US; ebooks.com $21 odd US. However ebooks.com may be accessible to many more NZ users.Trouble is I'm not willing to attempt a purchase at that price - I know the author has no control over this if they didn't negotiate anything.
Bookbrainz