Thursday, October 06, 2011

Melinda Szymanik wonders if my blog readers can help her out?



I was hoping you or your blog readers might be able to help me out. When I mentioned on facebook that my new book The Half Life of Ryan Davis had been released as an e-book along with several other new titles by new publisher on the block, Pear Jam Books last Saturday October 1st, someone commented that this may be a first for the New Zealand Children and Teen’s Book Scene. Perhaps not the first books for Children and Teens by New Zealand authors to be published in digital format, but perhaps the first new titles to do so? These new publications can be checked out here -http://www.pearjambooks.com/new/index.html.

I would love to know if we are indeed the first J
 Regards
Melinda Szymanik
 
Latest Tiles: The House That Went to Sea (Duck Creek Press, 2011), The Half Life of Ryan Davis (Pear Jam Books, 2011), A Passport to Friends in Great Mates (Random, 2011)
Author of The Were-Nana, Winner Children’s Choice, NZ Post Children’s Book Awards 2009

No comments: