Monday, May 21, 2012

John Dybvig has a deal for you...........



Now here's a deal....who says there's no such thing as a free lunch - check this out: My publisher has made my autobiography 'The Two of Me' available on Apple iTunes in the States and as a promotion he's offering it as a free down load for the rest of this month.........so here are the two links for this free promotion.....could you pass these two links on -  one is for my facebook page for the book and the other is a direct link to Apple iTunes......also as well as an ebook it's also an audio book with me reading it....so if you want you can get a feel for me as the author......thanks.... 
 

Dec 14, 2011 ... The Two Of Me by John Dybvig on the iTunes Store. You can read this book with iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...



No comments: