Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maddie meets Stacy Gregg!



Hi, my name is Maddie Chapman. I am seven years old and I go to Mairangi Bay 
School. I am the girl who interviewed Stacy Gregg, the author of the Pony Club Secrets books. I loved the books she wrote about ponies, and I think once you read these you might love them to.
Stacy was really nice and she gave me four of her new series books Pony Club Rivals to give away on nzgirl. If you would like to be in to win one of these books, all you have to do is comment below! Tell me why you love horses too!
Love, Maddie x













Here is the video of my interview:



Also, I asked Stacy to answer a few more questions. These questions are for those who have read the stories, like me. Below are my favorite three questions I wanted to ask Stacy. I’ve read all her books and really wanted to know the answers!
Read the rest at NZ Girl


No comments: