Monday, September 09, 2013

Ecoman says thank you

Kia Ora Tatou!

A big thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with me and the ecostore team last Tuesday – it was a special night although I may have enjoyed myself a little too much at the end!   
Thanks also to those who sent apologies – we missed you!
The good news is I can finally relax now the book is on shelf and by all accounts it’s an easy and entertaining read, so my nerves are recovering. Full credit to Margie and Random House on the wonderful job they've done.

We’ve been lucky enough to have some great media coverage recently (I think I enjoyed 'playing favourites' with the awesome Kim Hill the most) and I've included all the links below if you're interested in having a listen or taking a look.
Also, if you've got a minute take a look at the beautiful animation clip 'Ecoman the Untold Story' - that Ahi and Andrew have put together of my ecoman journey, and please feel free to share J 

So if you haven’t read it yet or need a great gift then ‘what are you waiting for?’

http://www.ecoman.co.nz

No comments: