Sunday, February 05, 2017

The Dan Davin Foundation Short Story Symposium

Message from Tim Jones:

I was a guest at the Dan Davin Literary Festival in Invercargill a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

The Dan Davin Foundation is now hosting a Short Story Symposium from 1-3 September, and organiser Becs Amundsen has asked me & other authors who've taken part in the Festival to pass the word along about this. They are looking for expressions of interest in attending, and also for people willing to offer papers - which, Becs tells me, can be informal rather than academic.

If you're interested, please contact Becs as shown below. I have a potential clash of schedules to resolve first, but providing I can sort that out, I plan to be there and perhaps offer a (lamentably informal) paper as well. Southern hospitality is not to be missed!

Regards
Tim Jones


Becs (Rebecca Amundsen)
Email
phil.becs@xtra.co.nz
Cell 027 2252 664
Home 214 1755
Council Blog  https://becsamundseninvercargillcitycouncil.wordpress.com/
Council Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BecAmundsenICC
Council Email: rebeccaamundsenicc@gmail.com


 

No comments: