Friday, April 27, 2018

Vicky Adin Newsletter


  
        
As promised in my last newsletter, all the behind the scenes machinations are over and I'm so excited to reveal the new 2018 cover designs for my books. 


 
Nothing has changed and yet everything has changed. 
It's taken some time and much to-ing and fro-ing between my editor, my cover-designer and myself to get a consistent new look that is still fitting with the subject matter. The stories haven't changed at all, just the way they are presented.

Can you spot the changes - apart from the obvious artwork? Three of the stories use the same image; two stories have minor title changes in preparation for Book 6. One barely changes, but does if you look closely.

I'd love your feedback. Feel free to tell me your thoughts.
         



         

No comments: